Thursday 17 December 2009

Time to think

As of today, I will have been in Vallarta for one month. It is hard to believe how quickly the time has gone by.

The time has been productive in terms of projects on the house,  reflecting on where I am at currently in life, thinking about what is ahead, establishing goals and identifying milestones.  The one thing that I realize is with change comes opportunity. But unlike the saying, I have not found "opportunity knocking" on my door. Instead, I likened it to a game of hide and seek.  Opportunity is out there, but you have to go find it.


Since arriving in Vallarta, slowing down sounds easy, but it is easier said then done. One of the most enjoyable ways to start my day and get myself centered (of coarse given it is 75 degrees by 8:00 am does help) is to have breakfast poolside. Surrounded by beautiful tropical gardens, the sound of the fountain - - what I great way to start the day. I think the coffee even tastes better.

No comments:

Post a Comment